Join The Revolution!


Hello, and welcome to the Bunny Box Revolution's homepage. First, a bit about this complex movement.

Several years ago, I, SeeingEyeRabbit, the leader of this most glorious cause, found myself wondering: Just what is the deal with stuff?! I mean, come on! Someone's gotta pay for it!

It was about that time that I realized I was completely wasted, and shouldn't be allowed to think for at least another 5 hours.

A few days later, while sitting in class, I had a prophecy which came to me in the form of a doodle in one of my notebooks. Now, yes, I drew the doodle myself, but I feel that it was G-d speaking through me. I mean, probably not THE G-d. More like a figurative G-d. Like Buddha or something.

Anyway, this doodle held within it deep, incomprehensible meaning. I have struggled over the years to understand it, as have all who have encountered it's genius. However, it has been determined that one would be unable to figure it out, unless they allowed themselves to be taken under by magical mushrooms.

Several years later, I received yet another prophecy. This one even making even less sense than the last.



Seeing the poor baby bunny crying her eyes out, I knew something had to be done. So, the revolution was born.

If you would like to "Join The Revolution," G-d says you should subscribe to this blog. I will keep you posted on the latest revolutionary details.

And remember, the revolution needs your help. If you would like to make a donation, we'll be glad to accept it.

Remember, we're doing it for the bunnies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel