Pretty, pretty snow...

So, it's been a bit since my last post. Nothing too exciting to report. I'm back from Israel and started classes, which seem like they'll be pretty easy this semester. Of course, today we got 26" of snow, which is pretty sweet. Yaakov and I stayed in and had some cholent (which came out pretty bland this week...) and sat on the couch reading all day. I do love the snow when I have nowhere to go. It's pretty and peaceful. When I was a kid, I used to love to go outside in the snow, lie down and just enjoy the feeling of snowflakes gently falling on my face. Sometimes I feel like I'd love to do that again, but it just isn't as enjoyable these days. Maybe it's because my clothes aren't as waterproof as they used to be...

Anyway, that's really all I've got to say tonight. So...BYE!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel