Just 'cause

I'm waiting for the Huz to finish writing his paper so we can go to sleep, and I'm in the mood to write something myself.

Nothing in particular.

I don't really have anything to talk about.

But I guess I could just talk about Pesach cleaning.

Yaakov and I have a policy to keep our Pesach cleaning as simple as possible. We vacuum each room, make sure there's no actual chometz, and call it a day. Except for the kitchen, obviously, where more scrubbing goes on. But even there, we have a policy of "wipe with bleach and cover." In this way, we avoid driving ourselves crazy. Pesach cleaning becomes very doable.

So that's why I don't feel so bad about procrastinating today and completely avoiding my cleaning duties. I have two weeks. But I DO want to get started soon. It's not fun waiting until the last minute.

That said, I'm tired. Going to sleep. I hope this was as interesting for you to read as it was...for me to...write...~snooooooore~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel