Chummus

I've gotten so many requests for this recipe, and I realized it never got posted to my blog. I have no picture for it, but here's the recipe. Note: I NEVER measure anything for this recipe. The measurements I give are approximations. I recommend tasting as you go and adjusting accordingly. Chummus
  • 1 can Garbanzo beans
  • 1 tsp-1 Tbsp olive oil (more olive oil will result in a thinner chummus)
  • 2-3 cloves of garlic
  • 1-2 Tbsp Tahini
  • 1 tsp lemon juice OR the juice of 1 lemon
  • 1-2 tsp Cumin powder
  • 1 tsp Parsley (either chopped fresh, or dried)
  • The following seasonings are just to taste: Paprika, Ground red pepper, onion powder, salt, pepper
Place all ingredients in a food processor and puree to desired texture. Taste, and adjust seasoning. You can also add other flavorings such as: Pesto, roasted peppers, spinach. If you can dream it, you can make it. :) Enjoy!

Comments

Rel said…
What's Tahini?

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel