Belated Cheesecakes

Ok, so I should have posted this last week, but I got distracted by cheesecake.


Really good cheesecake.


Really EASY cheesecake.


Really, deliciously rich and fattening cheesecake.

Yum.



I found this recipe on Gourmet Kosher Cooking. It's called "The Best Plain Cheesecake." The name says it all.

All I did to change this recipe was to bake it in little cupcake tins for 25-30 minutes, and I put some frozen berries in before pouring in the filling. But let me say, the plain ones were great too. All around, this is going to be my go-to cheesecake recipe. Next time I make it (which could be quite a while from now) I'll experiment with using it as a base for various flavors, like peanut butter or almond.

If you do any experimenting, let me know how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel