Baby!

It's been a long time since I've updated, but I have a good excuse. You see, 6 weeks ago I had a baby girl. She's small and cute and sweet and full of so many exciting bodily fluids. She's also incredibly time-consuming and tends to occupy at least one of my typing hands, making blog entries more annoying.

Right now she's sleeping in her swing (thanks to the Huz's coworkers for that!) so I'm actually able to type.

Admittedly, I haven't cooked a single thing since she was born. But I'm gearing up to make my first dinner tonight. Isn't it exciting? I'm thinking mushroom soup with some bread/breadsticks? I'd best get on it though.

I'm also getting ready to head back to work tomorrow. Scary stuff. Good thing I have so many relatives eager to spend time with the new baby. :)

More updates next time my hands are free!

Comments

Lady Pieface said…
Have a great day at work today. Deep breaths, hot chocolate, all that comforting stuff. Congrats again on the wee one!
Rachel said…
Whee! I was wondering when this post was going to come.

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel