Weekly Life Update

Well, well. Hasn't this week been an exciting one? I think so. First week of classes...er...class. This semester is the first one in which I will be going part time. But, not just normal part time. I'm only taking one class this semester. Don't bother asking why, just suffice it to say that it's a loooong story. It feels weird. It feels like I'm still on break. I had no trouble whatsoever reading the first chapter of my book this week. I don't feel ridiculous amounts of anxiety as I compare syllabii and realize that I have 3 papers due on one day...and that day is right after yom kippur. (as has happened to me in the past) No, this semester I received a syllabus with no dates, so who knows when tests and papers will suddenly be jumped on us. Oh boy! In addition, my teacher bears a striking resemblance to Rush Limbaugh and shares many of his personality traits as well, from what I can tell. Isn't this going to be an interesting semester...

Have a good shabbos, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Milk Caramel

Strawberry Picking