As anyone who really knows me would know, I'm not exactly the dieting type. Unfortunately, while this may have been okay when I was 16, it's now starting to backfire. While I don't generally feel that weight is a big deal, it definitely becomes a big deal when it reaches the point where you may need to purchase a new wardrobe. That's just a lot of money I don't have. So, I'm going on a diet to try to lose about 10 pounds. A good friend of mine turned me on to the website dailyburn.com, so I'm going to give it a try. We'll see how it goes.

In other news, my birthday has come and gone. It was very nice. My sister treated me to some items from Lush, my mother bought me a pretty necklace, Diana took me out to breakfast and my parents took me out to dinner. Aka--I spent the whole day eating and shopping. Pretty nice, huh?

Anyway, that's my life in a nutshell. Nothing else of note at the moment...(cough cough)...

Comments

Diana!!! said…
Im commenting..because I never do..

Breakfast was awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel

A Note About The Unknown