Cookies!

I've been hunting for cookie recipes lately. The cookies I made on Friday for yom tov came out..well...not great. So, I'm looking elsewhere. What I want to know how to make are chewy sugar cookies. I am NOT a fan of the crunchy sugar cookie. I mean, they taste good enough, but they're so dry and boring. In my humble opinion, all cookies should be moist and chewy. End of discussion. So I'm on the hunt. I just found a recipe for sugar drop cookies, and I'm going to give those a try. If they come out good enough, my hunt will be over. But, ya know, I'm always up for recipes.

The recipe for the cookies I'm about to try are here: http://www.kosherinthekitch.com/?p=100

In other news, my birthday is 19 days away, and I would like to remind everyone of my present guidelines:

1) I like shiny things. It doesn't need to be expensive. just shiny.
2) I've been seriously thinking about getting an external tablet that I can use to draw a webcomic. This one would definitely be good as a starter tablet: http://cgi.ebay.com/GENIUS-8x6-GRAPHIC-DRAWING-TABLET-MOUSE-PEN-MAC-WINDOWS_W0QQitemZ110424483337QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCA_Mice_Trackballs?hash=item19b5cfe609&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
3) I like things that smell pretty. This could include body sprays, scented candles, or products from Lush.
4) I like things that are cute and/or fluffy. Stuffed animals are always welcome.
5) Cash is also always ALWAYS AAALLLLWAAAAYS welcome.

:oD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel

A Note About The Unknown