Post-Yom Tov Chatter

So, I made those cookies and they were received with rave reviews. Yay! NExt time, I'll bake them a little less to make them chewier, but otherwise this is my official cookie recipe. In other news, my yom tov was nice...

Wow...my life is pretty boring, huh? I've been listening to a lot of music lately, through pandora where I've made a chick station (Fiona Apple, Tori Amos, Sara McLaughlin, Alanis Morrisette, and...I recently added Amy Winehouse to the mix. We'll see how that goes...) Thanks to Alexandra for turning me on to Fiona Apple a few years back! I really like her style. Tori Amos I liked for a while, but I'm starting to like her less and less as I'm realizing that her lyrics only SOUND deep.

So...yeah...that's all I've got right now. Sorry to disappoint. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel