A Little Help From All Y'all Techies Out There?

So, here's the deal: I'm pretty sure I've got some nasty viruses on my computer. I say this because I can't install new software on my computer, including a new anti-virus. (I've been running AVG and wanted to install Comodo, but couldn't. I think it's a problem with my windows installer.) Anyway, I've been trying to find a WIndows XP Media Center Edition restore disc that will work with my nice little product key on the bottom of my lappy. While I'm doing that, I thought about Ubuntu.

Here's where you guys come in. I'm just curious to know what people think about solely using Ubuntu, as opposed to running it alongside Windows. Aka -- is it a bad idea for me to replace Windows with Ubuntu? Any advice would be helpful. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel