A Spontaneous Kitchen Adventure and Post #100!

Hello everybody!

As you may recall, a couple weeks ago, I went cherry picking.

Well this week, I went peach and plum picking!

And I wanted pie.

So badly.

That I broke out some mini frozen pie crusts.

Here's the result:



All this is is frozen pie crust, sliced peaches, sugar and a little pumpkin pie seasoning, topped with a lattice crust.

Now, here's the problem:



SOGGY PIE BOTTOM!

If only I'd added a little flour or corn starch! Anything to soak up those nummy juices!

I'll know better for next time. For now, this is a pretty darn tasty pie. :)



In other news, THIS IS POST #100 ON THIS BLOG!! Get excited! I'm throwing a little party in my brain. ~wiggle to the left, wiggle to the right~

I hope you've all been enjoying it. See you later at post #1,000. :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel

A Note About The Unknown