Today has been one of those days. I woke up bright and late to get ready for class and decided I was in a pretty mood, so I got a little dressed up. Then, I walk out to my car and discover, to my shock and amazement, that the driver's side window is broken. Well, it took a couple of minutes for me to process, but once I did I managed to get my jaw closed and call Yaakov and my dad. Yaakov remembered that the lawn mowers had been working when he left to walk to shul, and suggested that one of them had done it. My dad came right over so I could take his car to school and, being the wonderful daddy that he is, also took care of filing a police report and calling the building management. Well, it turns out the management had a message from the landscaping company saying that they had accidentally broken someone's window, so we assume that would be mine. So that's the good news, I guess, that someone else will pay for the repairs. The bad news is, I don't know when they'll pay for the repairs. So, I guess we'll wait and see.

On top of that, I'm generally pretty stressed out about life and such. Best laid plans of mice and men and all that. I've got a lot of thinking and planning left to do, and I'm sure G-d will find ways to uproot them all over again in the future. Oh well, such is life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel

A Note About The Unknown