Somebody's Getting Married

I'm preparing to embark on an epic journey. It is a journey to Israel for my brother's wedding. I'm very excited and have already started packing. Truth be told, packing isn't nearly so hard when you're only going for 2 weeks, as opposed to for a whole year. The only issue is that I'm going for two weeks during which there will be a wedding and sheva brachos. That means I'm going to have some tightly packed suitcases. But never fear! I'm resourceful! I'll figure something out. :)

I'll be leaving on Sunday and coming back on February 1st. Don't worry, I expect my internet presence will still be around. Anywho, if there's anyone in Israel who wants to see me, I'll be with the Aaronson's in RBS. You can probably reach us through them until we know what our phone number will be.

I'm sure I had a lot more to say earlier today, but this will have to do for now. Seeing as how I'm brain dead at the moment and all. Have a good night, a good shabbos, and a good couple of weeks while I'm away. Bye, y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Picking

Coconut Milk Caramel